Current Openings with NextWarehouse:
Solution Sales/Business Development Representatives
We are currently seeking talented individuals who are eager to succeed in a sales career for high-performance PC's and Servers for the Corporation, Government and Education Markets. Prior sales experience of 3 to 5 years required, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota. Must be able to provide documented history of sales achievements.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling high-performance PC equipment. Must be highly skilled and effective at establishing new customer leads, prospecting, cold calling, technical presentations and closing deals. No customer account base is provided; candidates must generate their own leads.
Knowledge & Skills Desired:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships over the phone or in person with key decision makers
- Driven for results: focused on surpassing objectives; shows passion for customer service with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytic, organizational and coordination skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with a positive attitude who is deadline and results oriented.
- Requires PC literacy. Computer skills: MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint and other programs
- Ability to travel 35% to 50% of the time.
- Technology skills: Familiarity with Internet search engines, and communication tools. The ability to keep up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Speech Clarity/Written Expression: The ability to speak clearly so that others can understand you, and the ability to communicate information and ideas.
- Customer Relations: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales Techniques: Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product use, service and support. Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Achievement/Goal Orientation: Job requires establishing and maintaining personal and team goals, and the vision to recognize growth opportunities through bonuses and commissions.
Salary depends upon experience, bonuses/commissions related to sales performance.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter with salary requirements, and a current resume to Cyndi Snyder, Human Resources, NextWarehouse, 14712 Franklin Avenue, Suite F, Tustin, CA 92780, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org