TEAC's new stand alone 1x10 DVD Duplicators are stand-alone disc-to-disc DVD Duplication systems requiring no PC Connection. With the numerous menu commands, optional hard disk drive, TEAC's Tower Series DVD duplicators offer the best solution for production level DVD-R Duplication requirements today. The systems also Verify, and will Copy / Compare discs that are duplicated.
TEAC's line of 1x10 DVD Duplicators have been specifically designed to meet the growing demand to duplicate small to medium quantities of DVDs by the most cost-effective way.
TEAC's 1x10 DVD Tower systems offer an assortment of rich features, high-performance and operate at true high-speed 16X when duplicating discs.
There is no need to load extra software program and no extra time is needed to set up the TEAC Tower units. There is also no need to attach any cables to your PC as the towers completely function as stand-alone units.
- Stand-Alone 1x10, True 16X speed
- Featuring TEAC 16X DVD-RW drives
- High-Performance and High-Speed Duplication Systems
- Software or PC Connection not required
- User-friendly LCD Display menu
- Multiple sub-functions for maximum system capabilities
- Continuous copying - Cool-down periods not required
- Intelligent Auto Detection of DVD±R and DVD±RW media
- Hard Drive Capacities: 160GB
- DVD Recorders: TEAC 16X DUAL LAYER DVD-RW
- Drive Interface: IDE/ATAPI
- Read Speed: 40x (CD) / 16x (DVD
- Write Speed: 40x (CD) / 16x (DVD-R) / 8x (DVD-R DL)
- Drive Buffer Size: 2MB
- Supported Discs: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+DL, CD-R and CD-RW discs
- System Control: Copy and Search Buttons
- System Display: LCD Panel; LED Indicator
- Write Method: Auto Detect (DAO, TAO)
- Operation Mode: Copy, Test, Scan, Compare
- Firmware Upgrade: Via CD-ROM/ DVD-ROM
- Power Supply: AC Input: 115-230V (manual switch)
- Agency Certification: UL, FCC