The CyberPower CP685AVR UPS is the ideal unit for basic to mid-level computer systems. The 685AVR not only guards against surges, spikes, sags, and brownouts, but also protects your computer system and valuable data during a power outage. The Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) monitors incoming AC power and regulates output to a smooth, consistent 120 volts. This model also has full dataline protection: RJ11/RJ45 (phone, fax, Ethernet, network, DSL) and RG-6 coax (DSS, cable modem, satellite, cable TV). PowerPanel PE (TM) Power Management supplements the backup/surge protection by monitoring the vitals of the UPS and safely shutting down your system in the event of a power outage. The standalone designs allows for vertical, horizontal, or wall mount. Surge-only outlets are perfect for the addition of peripherals such as monitors, printers, scanners, iPods, or CD/DVD players.
- Experience higher efficiency with lower energy cost
- 685 VA load capacity - work without any interruption during power outages
- 390 W load capacity - backup power for your valuable electronics
- Up to 2 minute runtime on full load to preserve critical data from power shortage interruptions
|Manufacturer||CyberPower Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP685AVR|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cyberpowersystems.com|
|Product Name||AVR CP685AVR 685VA UPS|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Dataline Protection||Type F Connector|
|Bypass Switch||Not Provided|
|Emergency Power OFF||No|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|Load Capacity (VA)||685 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||390 W|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Waveform Type||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Surge Energy Rating||890 J|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||2 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||10 Minute|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.20 lb|
- AVR CP685AVR 685VA UPS
- User Manual
- Power Management Software
- Warranty Card
- Serial Cable
- Phone Cable
- USB Cable
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Incoming AC power is electronically regulated for dips and spikes AVR takes this irregular AC power and converts it into a consistent Sinewave so sensitive electronic equipment can achieve its optimal performance
- EMI/RFI: Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
- Transformer-spaced Outlets - Widely spaced outlets allow you to conveniently add large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets
- USB Connectivity - Plug-N-Play software and convenient USB ports allow for quick and easy installation
- PowerPanel PE Smart Management Software: In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE will not only save your open files and will also Hibernate your PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate visuals of the UPSs status, and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- LED Indicators: LED status lights indicate Power-On, Wiring faults
- Audible Alarms: Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker: Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Convenient Mounting: Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall
- Windows Vista Compliant: Our Power Management software has been fully tested and compliant with Windows 9x, 200x, Server, XP, and Vista
- Identical Model #s: CP685AVR, BF685
- Standard Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor
|Certifications & Standards|
- FCC Class B certified
- UL 1778
|Software Included||PowerPanel PE|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Additional Warranty Information|
- CyberPower stands behind its products by offering an industry leading 3-year warranty
- CyberPower also has a #1 rated technical support team that will assist you with product, installation, or warranty concerns --- Free of charge
- Connected Equipment Guarantee of $125,000
MODEL- CP685AVR VENDOR- CYBER POWER SYSTEMS, INC.
FEATURES- AVR Series 685AVR UPS
The CyberPower Systems 685AVR is the ideal unit for mid-level to
upper level computer systems. With battery run times up to 70
minutes, this unit really performs. The 685AVR not only guards
against surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power
abnormalities, but also protects your computer system and valuable
data during a power outage. The automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
will step up low voltages to safe output levels without resorting
to battery power.
* Battery run times from 16 to 70 minutes.
* Compact unit with transformer spaced outlets.
* All 8 outlets offer surge protection.
* 4 Transformer spaced outlets.
* Phone/fax/modem/network protection.
* Coax/Cable/DSS protection.
* $125,000 Connected Equipment Warranty.
* PowerPanel Personal Edition software included.
* USB and Serial connectivity
* 3 year warranty
-- SPECIFICATIONS -------------------------------------
VOLT AMP RATING - 685VA
WATTS - 390W
INPUT VOLTAGE - On Utility: 100V - 140V
OUTPUT VOLTAGE - On Battery: 120V + / - 5%
OUTPUT FREQUENCY - On Battery: 60Hz
JOULE RATING - 890 Joules
SURGE CURRENT - 36,000 Amps max.
OVERLOAD PROTECTION- Internal circuitry limiting/Circuit breaker
BATTERY RUN TIME - 16 ~ 70 minutes
OUTLETS - Surge Protected : 4
Battery/Surge Protected: 4
INDICATORS - LEDs for Power on/off, Wiring fault
SOFTWARE - PowerPanel Personal Edition
APPROVALS - UL 1778, cUL, FCC DOC Class B
DIMENSIONS - 6 1/2"w x 3 1/2"h x 11 1/2"d